The Complete Visiderm System
- 20 transparent monitoring sheets each sheet can record a single mole for up to 4 times and documents the user's name, physical location of the mole, date of the recording; the size, shape, and color of the mole and whether it is raised, flat or has bled. Comparing a current recording to earlier recordings lets the user notice change or progression.
- 1 permanent marking pen fine-point permanent marker for recording information on the transparent sheets.
- Self examination/skin cancer warning signs information* comprehensive information about the warning signs and changes in moles that may signal skin cancer and tips on how to perform effective self examinations.
- 4 dividers cards used to group the sheets by individual within the storage/filing box.
- Storage/file box the packaging creates a storage/filing system for the monitoring sheets, divider cards, marker and self examination/warning signs information. Instructions are printed on the box and included as an insert and single sample for sharing. The kit is compact and stores in the medicine cabinet to serve as a reminder to perform self exams and to see a dermatologist for regular checkups.
* The self examination / warning signs information included in
* each kit is provided by, and copyrighted by the AMERICAN ACADEMY
* OF DERMATOLOGY, 930 E. Woodfield Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173